Friday, August 7, 2009

Clean, then cleaner

It looks like blogspot has come into my blog and wiped everything clean. All the blogs I follow are gone. I was looking forward to going through the list of blogs and reading the new posts, and they're gone.

It's weird! Did they warn us and I just wasn't paying attention? I want my bloglist back.

Marilynne

Later. I posted, then went back to search and everything is in its place. I have no idea why it was empty just a few minutes ago. I feel lots better.

Now I'm going to get busy and read.

Marilynne

2 comments:

  1. It's an error that has been going on for awhile now. I've read about it in the Blogger Help forum, on Blogger status, and on the blog called the Real Blogger Status. It would be nice, however, if they could send out some system wide email so people wouldn't panic as much when it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it would be nice. I had no idea what was going on. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - please?