Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A new day


It's a new day and a new look on life. My problems with Blogger were just a minor bump. It did shake me up when everything was gone. I love my blogging buddies and I hated to see the list disappear.

So, today my list of special bloggers is there and now I'm too busy to do much visiting. Company is coming and I need to get the house in good shape without getting too tired to enjoy them.

My list of things to do is much too long. Housekeeping is not my favorite occupation. So I am prioritizing. What's important to me and what is not? Fortunately my company is coming to see me, not the house.

Marilynne

6 comments:

  1. Mine was empty too for a night and I freaked! But I had heard that blogger was having probs the other day, so I just waited it out. Now if only I can get Entrecard to fix my account....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like cleaning house either! Keeping it tidy is all I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have cleaners come in once a month to make sure I don't get too casual about housekeeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on about your company coming to see you and not your home. But I guess we all want to make sure we don't give the impression that we live in a hovel so some tidying is required! Thank you for such a nice comment on my blog - always a delight to recieve such a nice comment. Hope you enjoyed your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the party has come and gone and I'm left with a jillion photos and as many memories. We had a great time.

    Marilynne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - please?