Thursday, June 23, 2011

Roy's greenhouse - the frameup

I walked out on the porch yesterday and lo and behold the greenhouse has a roof - or at least the framing for the roof.  I can see how it's going to look.  Initially I was concerned about how close the greenhouse was and my "view," but I realize now I'm not missing anything important.  Since they built the school on the 24-acre field, there hasn't been much to see but the sky and walls.  I understand why schools have walls, but they aren't pretty to look at.

Here's what I saw
I can see now how the greenhouse will look.
I went inside and turned around to see the roof and Oh My!  What a photo op.  These are presented for my pleasure.

Roy will be working on the doors tomorrow.  There are a few support pieces left to go in.  After that, it's the intricate puzzle process of where the pre-cut panels of polycarbonate will go.  I hope they go in smoothly.  Each one belongs only to one spot.  I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Marilynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - please?